Q: Is my data and personal information safe and kept confidential:
A: YES, My business is built on trust. If I fail to keep your data safe then I will fail in my business. Also, I am required by law, to ensure the integrity of your data be beyond approach. All email correspondence will be processed through an encrypted email server.
Q: Are you opened year around?
A: I am available when you need me. Just call me!
Q: How much money will I get back?
A: Each tax return is different so it is difficult to give an estimate without all the information; however I have an estimator that will get real close to the right answer. It will take just a few minutes of your time to get the estimate. The estimate is just an estimate and cannot be considered as the exact number.
Q: What is the cost?
A: There are never any “hidden fees.” Unlike the franchises and many small tax preparation companies, I refuse to blindside “my clients” with unpublished “secret” fees. A complete list of my maximum pricing and fee schedule is located on my Fees page. Nothing is hidden.
Q: Do I have to pay for my tax preparation at the time my taxes are done?
A: No and Yes,
1. NO, I offer Zero Up Front Tax Prep fees. Ask me about having your tax prep fees deducted from your refund. Additional fees will apply. Please ask about other filing options.
2. YES, I will expect payment at time of service if you do not have a refund coming or take a bank product.
Q: What types of payment do you take?
A: Cash is always accepted, for your convenience I accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
Q: What is a mobile Tax Preparation company?
A: I come to a place that is convenient for you at a time that works with your schedule (home, Office, etc.) If you file a tax return you qualify for our mobile service. I do not charge a fee for this service, it is what our company is based on! In fact, you cannot come to us…we will ONLY go to YOU! Drop off/email service is available with only a brief in person meeting after your return is find.
Q: Do you have night and weekend appointments?
A:YES! We are available almost anytime that is convenient for you…including and especially evenings and weekends. The earlier you call to schedule your appointment, the more likely you will be able to get the day and time you prefer.
Q: What do I need to have ready for my appointment?
A: This answer may be different for every taxpayer, but in general, have available all records of income, expenses, and the previous year’s tax return if you are not a returning client. The great thing about us coming to you is that it is easier to gather an item that was forgotten if we are where your paperwork is! Look at www.rdytax.com and download the Tax Organizer on the right side.
Q: How long will my appointment take?
A: Expect to spend 1-2 hours average at this appointment. Every return is different as everyone’s tax situation is different, and so there is no one answer to this. The more complicated your situation is the longer it will take.
Q: Why should I call you instead of going with the franchised guys?
A: There’s a long list of reasons! For the sake of saving space and not completely boring you with all of the details, the top three reasons are:
1. Highly trained, educated, and experienced. I have a MBA with over 20yrs of tax preparation. YOU will be asked for the information needed to make the most of your tax return. It is hard to believe the IRS does NOT want you to pay more than your share of taxes….we will help make sure that you don’t. Check out my About Us page for specific information on my credentials, qualifications, and education.
2. Because we come to you, there is no delays due to “forgotten items.” We do your taxes where you paperwork is. At the “other guys” you would have to delay your filing, make another trip to their office to bring any forgotten items, and often that may mean inconveniencing your schedule twice or more!
3. You will always be my Most Valuable Client! You will never be just another “number” in the long line of tax returns. You will always see the same person and I will not be “gone” after April 15th! We hope to forge a long relationship that can include planning and advice as you need it for your future! Get the real red carpet treatment that you deserve.